Become a Nebula ATV Dealer
- Nebula ATV dealerships are independently owned & operated businesses. No franchise fee is charged.
- You must have the financial wherewithal to launch the Nebula brand in your part of the country.
- The minimum order amount will be provided upon contact. A 25% advance must be provided on order and 75% before goods are dispatched; an irrevocable letter of credit can also be used for payment purposes.
- The success of the dealership depends greatly on the direct focus and attention of the operator. Advertising and promotion of the dealership’s activities are vital to its success.
- Your showroom must have a prime location with a minimum 500 sq. ft. area requirement dedicated to Nebula products
- Nebula Automotive has begun the process of building a nationwide dealer network and is appointing qualified individuals who can meet sales goals and provide sufficient post-sales support to distribute our range of products. Nebula Automotive is the brainchild of Mr. S.G. Asnani who previously was a franchisee for a large motorcycle company, a commercial vehicle company, and has also built his own motorcycle brand in Africa. He now sees the tremendous opportunity in the offroad vehicle market in India and wants to build distribution channels that meet customer needs in every corner of the nation. Based on his experience as a franchisee, he believes it makes sense to simplify the relationship with dealers and does not micro-manage their operations.
- This results in a greater sense of ownership for the franchisee which creates a fruitful long-term business relationship. Being a one time dealer himself, S.G. Asnani looks at the business from the dealer’s point of view first. Nebula Automotive offers a vast range of unique products that help the dealership become profitable early in its operation and reduces the gestation period.